Monday, October 6, 2008

The trifecta

Then there are those moments where I just want to give up. I wonder what I'm doing these things for because it used to be because it was fun. I know there will always be tough times and it's all part of the reason why the fun things are fun. How do I know, though, when to call it quits? When nothing more is left? I guess it's really true. We're here on this earth to make a mess out of our lives. To go up above our expectations and to suffer until we are scrapping the bottom of the pit. Oh the exhaustion and the high. Sometimes, when I put them side-by-side in my head, it exhilarates me. Though other times, I'm scared shitless when I imagine the vastness of how far I've gotten that I start treading with trepidation. I just look back in amazement and let out a deep breath and watch myself stare back into the void. Sometimes, I hate being this limited in such a limitless universe but, most of the time, I remind myself that we're not wired for limitless like gas or water. Not just yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment